English | ÇÑ±¹¾î
Last Updated October 28, 2016
How We Use the Information We Collect
1) Information We Collect
¨ç When you interact with the service, we collect information including personal information you provide us directly as described below to deliver better service, and providing customer service
- Google+ account log in : Google+ ID, profile, and nickname
- Facebook account log in (only when you allow to show your profile in public) : birthdate, country, Locale, gender, and Facebook friend list
- Apple account log in : Gamecenter ID, profile, and nickname
¨è Information that you provide in order to participate in promotions
- Cell phone number, e-mail, address, gender, and region
¨é Information that you provide in order to cancel the payment or refund
- Cancel payment : Cell phone number, linked platform(Google, Facebook) account, and e-mail
- Refund : Your full name, bank account information (Bank name, bank account number, name of the accountholder), and e-mail
¨ê We may collect personal identification as required or permitted by law.
- Full name, date of birth, gender, and information of identification
¨ë Information when you sync with SNS account as below:
- Service usage, log file of connection, purchase history, and IP address
- Cell phone number, mobile device model, mobile service provider, OS version, language of device, and region information
2) How We Collect Your Information
We may collect your information through as below:
- Facebook (such as ¡°community¡±, mobile device
- 1:1 Customer Service, information that you gave us directly
- Third parties
- Service Tool
Your refusal to submit personal information may limit your ability to participate in some activities, such as sweepstakes or the use of certain Services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
(1) We use information that we collected as below:
¨ç Providing our Services, such as fulfilling requests and resolving customer support issues
¨è Providing our Services, such as cancel payment and refund
¨é Communications with you about your account and our Services, such as new features and offerings
¨ê Identifying service such as finding ID/PW
How We Destruct Your Personal Information
In principle, the Company destructs personal information of users without delay when: the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved as below:
(1) Company destructs personal information of users that users provided as they registered when the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved after certain period.
(2) Personal information will be destructed by special technic of destruction that cannot be restored. If it is printed, the paper will either grind or burn completely.
Sharing Your Information
We only share your personal information that you agreed with. We don¡¯t share your personal information in public without your permission, but we do when under the following circumstances:
- When you agreed with open your information in advance and calculate the service fee
- When you violate the Terms of Service in our homepage or service
- Disclosures required by law and disclosures to help protect the security and safety of our service
- Providing to a partner company or a research organization in a form that cannot identify a specific individual for statistical writing, academic research or market research
- If personal information of user is separately collected and used in accordance with the personal information policy of the third party company in the service or promotion event provided by us
We may share your personal information with third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability, including as required by law enforcement or other government officials. We also may share your personal information with third parties when we have reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users, or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, investigate, or enforce our terms and conditions, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Company. In addition, your personal information may be disclosed to a potential or actual successor or assign in connection with a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event involving all or a portion of the Company, the Company's customer information may be transferred to our successor or assign.
Personal Information Safeguard
To protect your personal information we generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information you have provided. We have security measures in place designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Personal information collected by us is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public (e.g., locked rooms). To prevent unauthorized electronic access to personal information, we maintain information collected online behind a firewall-protected server and uses SSL encryption for purchases made through our online store. However, no system can be 100% secure and human errors occur, so there is the possibility that there could be unauthorized access to your information. By using our services, you assume this risk.
We will not knowingly collect, use or retain personal information from anyone under the age of 11, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). If you are under 11, please do not send any information about yourself to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
Since 2005, by clause 1788.83 of Civil Law, California residents have the right to receive (a) information identifying any third party company to whom Treewiz may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) his/her personal information for that company¡¯s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, please send a request e-mail : email@example.com
Users Outside United States